Wednesday, February 4, 2015

The High road to ITPROCAMP

The HIGH road to IT Pro Camp.

The idea here is to simply blog about thoughts that encourage me through this journey as much as possible.  I won't bore you with the details but I am a system administrator for large financial company.

And so the journey begins.  There will be a conference bridge tonight at 5pm.  The goal is to discuss and disseminate as much as I can.  Running a conference is like no other job.  It is as exciting as you make it and volunteers love to listen for opportunities to give.

BTW, the conference I keep referring to is June 13, 2015, about 4 months away.  So why am I blogging at a time like this ??  Because if I don't I will wish that I did.

Before I continue, I feel I need to post a flyer I created to promote the camp.  This will give you some background on what we are going to do.



Well next time we may get more done.  I mean how much I give is not important..not right now.  But it's that I give and it will be given back in good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.